Thursday, January 28, 2010

Loss of My Locks

I have to get my hair cut this weekend. I wasn't expecting it to be so fast!
I got weepy at the hospital. I'm usually really good about holding myself together but the hair thing... The nurse was describing how it all off a sudden start to come out in clumps in your hands... I'm such a visual person. It's like it already happened to me.

I'm a little worried about having a hair dresser shave my head. I don't really want to bum out some stranger 'cause I'm getting chemo. think I'll have it cut Saturday.

I'm donating it to charity. I probably have a good 15" - 18". Long, strong, gorgeous, healthy brown and gold hair. Someone is going to get a beautiful wig. I don't want to see my hair poisoned and withering away. Chemo can't have it. The hair is coming off on my terms.

Hey... I finally get to see my own birthmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment