Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Anxious

I have one more day of "freedom" before my next treatment.

I've had allergies for the last 2 weeks and for the past few days i've fear that it's become sinusitis. I was worried that it might have been a cold since I've been exposed to baby germs lately. nope. Clear snot. Not green boogers.

I keep dreading the upcoming treatment, thinking about how harsh the following 2 weeks were. And trying not to cry when I think about the good days I got gypped of.... But I should be so lucky!

Great, GREAT healthcare.
Amazing support.
Out of this world, stellar boss.
The hospital is just down the street.

I'm really hoping that when I do get the next treatment, the bag full of Benadryl will make this cruddy feeling go away. More than a little good with the whole lot of evil to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment